Saturday, June 6, 2015

May Activity Re-cap and June Quarterly



I just wanted to thank everyone who came to my class on baking with natural yeast/sourdough. It was a lot of fun for me to teach and I loved hearing all of your questions and discussing it with you. This is something I love to talk about and hearing how you are all actually baking with your yeast thrills me.

If you weren't able to make it and wanted to, I have a handout that I created for the fair. There are lots, so just let me know if you want one.

The preparedness fair was a success. Shannon and I had our little booth and got to talk to some really great people and help them learn about baking with natural yeast as well.

We will be having a quarterly activity on June 18 at 7 p.m. at the church.  Shannon will be teaching us basic quilting and we will put together a quilt that night. More details to come. Mark your calenders!

No comments:

Post a Comment